A big thanks to ‘The Crafty Reporter’ Constance Jones for nominating me for the ‘Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award’. Thanks Constance! I nominate:
Jen Herrera from ‘It All Comes Back To Food’
Kristin Miller Hewitt from ‘Mommy In Sports’
Here are the rules!
1) Recipients need to thank the giver
2) Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog
3) Answer 10 questions you’ve been asked
4) Nominate other bloggers & ask them 10 questions!
And my questions for you are —
1) What is the hardest part of your day?
2) What is the #1 thing you hope for your children?
3) What is the #1 thing you wish you knew at a younger age?
4) If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
5) What did you eat in the last 24 hours?
6) What is your best advice to new moms?
7) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
8) Best piece of advice for a happy marriage?
9) What is your favorite food?
10) Wine or beer?
And without further ado — my answered questions from Constance.
1) What is your favorite time of day and why? I like dinnertime when we all come together as a family.
2) What is your favorite dish to make? I love to make a good homemade mac and cheese. It’s fun to try new variations. The next one on my list is Jamie Oliver’s Lobster Mac n’ Cheese.
3) What is one thing on your bucket list? I want to visit the Scottish Highlands.
4) Where in the world would you live? I would live in Ojai, California in a heartbeat. I’d like to own an orange grove. I’d have to make my parents move to Ojai too though.
5) What is one thing that drives you nuts? It drives me nuts how much timing plays a part in the news business.
6) What’s your dream job? Dream job in my current profession is to be on a network show that block shoots! My random dream job is to own an orange grove in Ojai.
7) How did you come up with the name for your blog? The name of my blog comes from the two different parts of me. Weather & Mommy!
8) Who is your favorite person? I could never pick one! My kids, husband and my parents are my favorite people!
9) What is the last thing you posted on Instagram? The last thing I posted on Instagram was a quote which says — “I just want to go on more adventures. Be around good energy. Connect with people. Learn new things. Grow.”
10) What is your best piece of blogger advice? My best piece of blogger advice, is just to be real. Don’t write about what you think makes you cool, or what you feel other want to see, but, rather, reality!